2014. április 10., csütörtök

Katie Perry Again... Dark Horse



Well, I am a great fan of this group, they are amazing in finding the weaknesses of songs and make the parodies better than the original most of the time.

I am happy that I am not the only one who has noticed that KP's lyrics suck. They suck a lot. As I have mentioned in the previous post, she has no idea about the difference between postmodern and random. You should watch the video above and listen carefully. The artists (I call The Key of Awesome artists) find the real essence of the problem. She doesn't even know what a metaphor is, not to mention intertextuality. Even rappers belonging to a sub-culture know better.

I would like to read your views on the video, no matter if you agree or not.
Thanks for listening to another grunt about popular culture. Enjoy the video. 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése