2014. május 13., kedd

Being Away

One of the best things about being a freelance writer is that you can do your job from anywhere. You don't have to ask for holiday.

I am currently "resting" in Malta, Gozo. I have internet, my laptop, and can work when I choose to.
I usually work when the Sun goes down so I don't miss out in the weather. Indeed, there are over 14 sunny hours now on the island. I love it.


When trying to re-focus your business as a professional service provider, you sometimes need to take a step back. I do this every now and then. It helps rethinking your priorities and preferences.

Being a freelance professional is not only about freedom: you need to make sure you don't burn out.

At this point, I am collecting experiences that will help me finish off some of my books I started. I reflect on the topic, meditate on the roof along with morning and evening yoga.

The real reward of being a freelance writer is not independence or freedom: it is a combination of responsibility and the opportunity of becoming what you want to be.

BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE, LEARN TO SAY YES TO EXPERIENCES AND LEARN TO SAY NO TO THINGS THAT DONT SERVE YOU.

Enjoy life and create a new YOU that is valuable for your customers.

Share the joy on social media!


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése